Making things run right
Our scale of maintenance capabilities is as wide as our range of products, with a contract and service plan designed to suit each individual customer.
We won’t let you down
Whether you’ve been alerted to an imbalance by SUMO, our unique condition monitoring system, or have simply noticed yourself that something’s not quite right, we’re here to help you whenever you need us.
- On-site maintenance by customer personnel specially trained by Schäfer Pumpen & Hydraulik
- Maintenance on demand, with maintenance contract or SUMO reference note
- Maintenance of external plants according to guidelines
- Rapid response to system breakdowns
- Exchange and overhauling of single components
Find out more about our maintenance program and other services:
Schäfer Pumpen & Hydraulik guarantees a fast spare parts delivery service.